Industrial-Strength Fire Protection
Nardini will help you prepare for and mitigate the risks of fire—whether your business is just starting out, is already established and you are working to bring it up to code, or is looking for an extra level of protection.
Shutting down production can surpass the cost of actual material damage sustained during a fire—that’s why we suggest options that offer rapid detection, can extinguish quickly, and get you back to business as soon as possible.
Here’s how it works
After hearing about your specific needs and challenges, one of our trained experts will craft a customized plan to protect your industrial space or manufacturing facility from the risks of fire. We’ll help you bring this plan to life with solutions like:
- Industrial dry-chemical suppression systems to protect paint booths, chemical storage rooms, and industrial machinery
- Clean-agent suppression systems to protect electronic equipment and other valuables
- Foam suppression systems for high-hazard facilities like fuel/oil storage
- Fire extinguishers specific to your hazard
- Fire alarm systems custom designed to keep your facility monitored 24/7
And in the event any of your fire detection or suppression equipment needs service, we’ll take care of that too—even if you didn’t buy it from us.
By the Numbers
Fires in industrial and manufacturing properties were reported to U.S. fire departments annually (2006-2010), causing $951 million in property damage each year.
Of structure fires in industrial and manufacturing properties involve shop tools and industrial equipment.
Of fires in industrial and manufacturing properties first ignite dust, fiber, lint or sawdust.